Last night the Lovett side of the family got together for my Daddy's birthday party. It is a custom of ours that no matter whose birthday it is...all the grandchildren get to blow out the candles. Needless to say, the person whose birthday it actually is...hardly gets puckered up before the candles are extinguished. But all the kids have fun singing "Happy Birthday...cha, cha, cha" and then racing to be the first to blow out the candles. We had a great time! We try to get together once a week to eat together. I always look forward to this time. Family is so important to me and I love seeing each and every one of them.

This second shot is of the "big kids". My Mom and Dad, sister and brother and their spouses.
2 comments:
Look at all those cute kids! I bet your dad is one happy grandpa!
Can you believe I did it?????? You know, I believe Cana definitely has a knack for photography. Unless you cropped that shot, it seemed perfect! I just have one request: MORE PICTURES!!! (except for one with me in them). I love seeing my babies! I love you all! Momma
Post a Comment