Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Prayers for a friend...

On Monday, I found out that a classmate of mine was seriously injured in a car accident. As of the last update I heard, his situation hasn't changed. He has a wife and I know of at least one child. The accident occured in Decatur, but he is now in the Neuro ICU in Huntsville. They believe that if he survives he will most likely have brain damage. I ask for you to lift up Jeremy's name in prayer. Our God is so powerful that He can most certainly heal him! I cannot imagine what it would be like if Chad was in a situation like this. He is my best friend and I would completely fall apart, I'm sure. So please in a spare moment of your time, say a little prayer for him and his family. We know God hears our prayers and He is concerned with anything that concerns us. Thanks, in advance, for your prayers!

No comments: