Last Saturday, we were getting the kids ready to go to Nana and Poppie's house. Chad and I noticed it was eerily quiet. We searched the house and could not find them anywhere. Finally, Chad opened the garage door and found them on the lawnmower. Apparently, we weren't moving fast enough for them and they were trying to escape on the lawnmower.

And then...on Tuesday we were outside playing since it was so pretty. I noticed Cana wasn't playing outside much...but staying more in the garage. Then she said she had to go potty and I told her to come right back. When she didn't return after a few minutes, I went inside to check on her. This is what I saw...

She was afraid of getting "burned by the sunshine" so she took it upon herself to apply sunscreen..since I had not. Needless to say, she didn't get sun-burned that day!
1 comment:
How cute! Have you found that two can get into MORE than twice as much trouble as one can alone?
Post a Comment