Well, I think I am back among the living! I am still feeling weak and nauseous, but I am able to get out of bed at least! Since Wednesday night, I have run a fever and felt awful! I don't get sick very often, thankfully. I have often wondered if Mom's really get sick days. Well, thanks to loving family...this one does! Thursday, after I took the kids to Decatur for Cana's Dr. appointment...which they both had ear infections...and hadn't complained a bit!...My Mom met me and took the kids back home with her so I could rest. They brought them back at bedtime. Then, I went to the doctor Friday morning and Chad stayed home and kept the kids. We had already made plans for the kids to spend the night with Mimi and Grandaa Friday night, so they kept the kids Friday night and all day Saturday! Being sick at this time was most depressing! For one...I love Easter...and two...Chad was taking me out on a date since, on Friday, it has been 10 years since we started dating. So we had to cancel our plans since I didn't feel like budging. Here are some pics from Easter...before I hopped back in the bed...
Easter baskets!

All dressed up!

Aww...

Beginning the Easter egg hunt around the house...

Friday night, after Chad took the kids to Mimi and Grandaa's, he brought supper and some beautiful tulips for me...to celebrate at home since we couldn't go out.
2 comments:
Ten years since you started dating?? Ah, good times....I like to think I played a role in getting you two together. hahaha!
I'm glad you are on the mend! Hope you feel better soon!
Happy Dating Anniversary! Sorry you were sick- we missed you at church. Hope you're feeling better!!
Post a Comment