On Wednesday night, I was supposed to teach the babies at church, but I have come down with a sore throat. I thought it was best that I wasn't breathing in all the little ones' faces...so Cana and I went to Hartselle to hear Sydney practice her
Lads To Leaders/Leaderettes speech for the convention. She did it for all the ladies of the congregation. I remember doing this when I was in Jr. High and High School and I loved it...but I was always so nervous in front of my home congregation...almost more nervous than at convention! She did an excellent job! I was so proud of her! I am so amazed at how quickly she has gone from a tiny toddler to a beautiful young lady! We wish her luck in Memphis!
(By the way...Does Cana look pasty-white to you? And look at those red lips! Nana let her have her powder AND her lipstick during the speeches...She had it all over her!)
No comments:
Post a Comment