My family needs your prayers! My Mom went the other day for a mammogram and they became concerned with the results. She met with the doctor today to schedule a biopsy and he told her that he is pretty sure that it is cancerous. She has a biopsy scheduled for tomorrow morning and we will know the results of the biopsy later on in the week. Please
boldly pray that this is
not cancer. Please also pray for my Mom's peace. Thank you in advance...whatever is the result, I believe in the power of prayer and I
know that my God is good and He
is in control!
6 comments:
Praying, praying, praying on behalf of your Mom & your family. Keep us updated and know you all are being enveloped in prayers. Love ya!
PS: I posted a link to your blog on my blog so that more prayers can be going up on your behalf.
we will definately pray for you mom and your family. please keep us posted!
love you all,
the mcelyea's
We'll be praying for your whole family! Love you!
I'll be praying, Lori!
Thank you all so much for your prayers! No peace is like God's peace! Please continue to pray for me and for my family. I'm so sad that I am putting them through this ordeal, but, I'm not too good at keeping secrets. God bless you all! Janet Lovett
Post a Comment