On Saturday, we had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids at church. All the kids had a great time! I think it was a great turn out since it was opening day for ball. Chad had to work so Poppie came and hunted with Colton and helped me out a lot!. The Easter bunny even hopped in for a while!

Trying to get one picture with all the children looking at the camera...impossible! :)

Saturday night, we went to my aunt's house to celebrate my Mamaw's birthday.

Then, Sunday night we celebrated Grandaa's birthday...which was really Friday. Cana likes to hear them do the Logan's YEE-HAW! She gets embarrassed, but I think she secretly likes it!

Colton and Grandaa sharing a drink...
1 comment:
I love your blog girl. Glad to see your family is having fun together! We went to Logan's for my birthday a few weeks ago as it is one of my favorite restaurants and the kids eat well there too. Bad mistake...the waiter ended up being a personal friend & I got more embarrassment than just the "yeehaw". I was SO embarrassed. Next year...no birthday lunch for me, thanks! :)
Post a Comment