
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Goodbye, Sasha
Tonight we were all together watching The Wizard of Oz on t.v. when a man came and knocked on our door. He called Chad outside, and I knew this couldn't be good news. The man had hit Sasha with his truck. I was just so sad. She was such a good dog and she was learning how to obey and not bother the kids so much. I guess this is why I don't need to have animals. I get so attached too easily. The kids took it really well. In fact, Chad told the kids about Sasha and then they helped him "finish up" burying her. On the way out to help, Cana said..."Dad, after we get done burying her, Can we talk about that kitten?" (Someone at church had free kittens and she desperately wants one). We loved Sasha very much and she will be missed.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aw. Losing a pet is like losing a family member. I'm so sorry.
Sounds like Cana has a plan to bounce back, though! haha!!
We have 2 free kittens (house broke, litter trained, up to date on shots, etc) you can have for free also! They are almost 4 months old & we have to get rid of them before they move. One is a boy and one is a girl. You can have one or both if you want! :)
Post a Comment