
Friday, July 17, 2009
Kiddie Carnival
I know... I must be the only person in Limestone County who has never been to the Kiddie Carnival. I was aware of it, but always seemed to forget about it during the times it is open. Chad was feeling a little sick last night so I got the kids out of the house and took them for their first visit to the Kiddie Carnival. They had so much fun! We had a blast...all for $11.00. Each ride is .50 and they let the kids ride on the rides for a long time. We will definitely have to make this a tradition since they enjoyed it so much. Here are some pictures from the night...Cana and Colton really liked the umbrella ride...but that one turned out super blurry, but here are the rest...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Looks like they had a blast! Thanks for posting the pictures. Wish I could have been there to see their faces in person. Mom
Post a Comment