Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vining Vacation

Thursday morning we left out for the Smoky Mountains on our Vining family vacation. We had a really good time! Here are some pictures from our trip...
Cana wearing her "piggy tails" ....
Dinner at The Old Mill...um...SO much food!
Putt-Putt...
Colton... got a hole-in-one on the last hole! We rode bumper boats afterwards and got SOAKING wet! Fun, though.
The kids in Gatlinburg watching the men make caramel apples
My favorite place to eat...LOVE it!
The aquarium...
Fish watching...



Mimi, Grandaa and the kiddos...
After the aquarium, we went on a trail and saw a mama bear and 3 cubs. The pictures were blurry so I didn't post them, but I was glad the kids got to see a bear.
The petting zoo...

I loved the baby goats...
Pony rides...Colton (on "Patches") acting like he's riding a bull with his hand up...

Cana on "Baby Doll"...
Amy bought Cana a Veterinarian kit...so Amy had to be the sick animals...
Playing in the creek...COLD water!


We also went to the Dixie Stampede. The kids absolutely loved it! Chad and I enjoyed seeing their faces throughout the show. It was a great ending to a fun trip!
Family Pictures...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Looks like you all had a great time. I'm so glad.....you all needed a vacation. Mom

Becky said...

Looks like a great trip! Glad you had fun. Are you sure the Vining's won't adopt me as another daughter-in-law? The Vining family vacation looks like fun!