Ok...so I know I have posted pictures like these before. But I saw on Facebook that others had been doing it and they had some additions made to the site...so I started playing around with it and had too much fun...again. It probably isn't funny to anyone else, but Chad and I got a good laugh at them. I thought I would post them and share here in case anyone else gets a chuckle out of them. If you would like to play around with your own pictures you can click
here. Chad's are so much more hilarious, I think.
3 comments:
HILARIOUS!!! I'm going to have to try it out!
SO FUNNY!!!! (although some of those first ones look like me at a much younger age....Seriously, I remember some of those do's! Mom
Billy and I both were ROFL at these! One of Chad's pictures actually looked like Billy in hs (the one with the ugly 80's sweater)! I think the mullet is my fav!
Emily
Post a Comment