
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Yesterday
Yesterday, Colton had a check-up doctor appointment. My kids are totally different at the doctor's office than I was when I was little. I would start crying as soon as we got to a certain street on the way to my doctor and didn't stop until we were leaving. Cana and Colton love Dr. Marques. I don't even have to hide the fact that they are going to go. I just told Colton that we were going to get to go see him and he cheered. I think Cana and Colton like him so much because he sings to them and loves on them and takes the time to sit back and have conversations with them. Anyway we went to the check-up and headed to Delano park for a picnic. We first tried to make some pictures at the rose garden. A little too sunny though...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment