Friday night, Chad and Grandaa took the kids to the Ardmore Rodeo. They had a blast! They even got to get on a 2000 lb. real bull! His name was Hammerhead. We have pictures, but no scanner, but I may try to scan them sometime and share. I am sure Colton was in Cowboy heaven! This is them before the rodeo...

On Saturday, Chad had to work so I took the kids with me to a baby shower for Janica. All of us girls had such a good time chatting away and the kids played really well together. Bonnie found a new dress-up buddy in Cana and dressed her up in many outfits. They had so much fun!

Bonnie and Cana...

This is what happens when there is only one boy in a playgroup of girls...

Saturday night, we headed to my sister's house to celebrate Amanda's birthday. The kids got to swim and Amanda and I got to go through some of Sydney's and Hudson's clothes for our kids. SO thankful! Amanda opened her presents and we had delicious cookie cake...my favorite!

Here's the birthday girl...HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY, Amanda! We hope it is a great one and we love you!
1 comment:
Colton & the hair dryer is cute! Wyatt is in the same boat..a house full of girls! Bless their sweet hearts!
Post a Comment