Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Update

Saturday, we were heading to Hartselle to visit with my family and we stopped by Academy in Decatur for their Grand Opening. They had a lot of neat stuff for the kids to do...like putt-putt...

and fishing. Look how intense Grandaa and Chad are about the fishing...

We picked out some tennis shoes for the kids and some other odds and ends...including some tank tops for Chad to run in...however, when he tried them on (at home) they were cut more like a woman's tank top is cut and it was hilarious! Believe me...I tried to get a picture, but he had it off before I could get one. I laughed so hard! So needless to say...we will be heading back to Academy to return those.
When we got to Hartselle, the kids had a great time playing together...

I don't know why, but all of the kids were acting like old men...so I took a picture. Preston's face cracks me up!

No comments: