Monday, August 9, 2010

Cana's Special Day

Since this was the last weekend before Cana started kindergarten, we let her choose what she would like to do on Saturday.  She chose ice skating...don't know why, but that is what she chose.  Turns out, admission...including skate rental, was $1 and they were giving out free pizza.  We had so much fun laughing at each other trying to skate. 

For the first 15 minutes they hung onto the wall...
Then they tried to venture out...Colton could not even get his legs under him and stand up!
Then we found out what all the traffic cones were doing on the rink...these helped the kids out so much...

There was even an area for them to build a snowman...
After ice skating, Chad and I wanted to donate blood at Huntsville Hospital.  Cana took the pictures and I thought this one got right in on the action but was pretty good!

Video of Chad ice skating...I finally found something that I am better at than he is!  Wow!  ONE thing...
me...
Cana...

Colton...


1 comment:

Gretta said...

What a fun time! Hope Cana has a great first day of school and that you make it through your first day with her being at school too! Can't wait to read all about it.