Friday, August 27, 2010

Meet Sadie...

Our friend, Lacy, e-mailed us the other day about a 14-week-old puppy named Sadie.  She was fostering the dog for a friend and was looking for a home for her.  Chad has always wanted a yellow lab.  However, yellow labs are pretty expensive.  Sadie is a yellow lab with maybe some golden retriever in her.  She was so cute and Chad decided he wanted to get her.  So last night he went to Lacy's to pick her up...how cute is this???
When Chad got her home, I think he was already smitten!

Then we surprised the kids.  They both just love her to death.  Colton gets a little upset when she jumps on him.  In fact, last night she jumped on him and he said... I don't "yike" dogs, I "yike" cats! But today I found him walking her with a leash...so I think they have made fast friends.  Cana even said last night that she would get rid of Mylie for Sadie.  Colton would have nothing of that!  The funny thing is ...we got the cat with Cana in mind and we got the dog with Colton in mind and now each would rather have the other.
This is one of those times Sadie was trying to get Colt.  I think he was actually laughing though in this picture.

1 comment:

momx2 said...

I am so glad she is fitting in. Poor Dayday had to have a other breathing treatment last night;( dogs are just not in the cards for awhile.

Sweet Sadie looks like she loves y'all!