On Saturday, Chad competed in his first triathlon in Huntsville. The kids and I had planned to go, but then heard that we would not be able to move from the parking lot and would not be let into the pool area. So we decided against it. What do you know though...people were able to move around, so we missed it! But thanks to Elizabeth Murray...we got some pictures! He ran 3 miles, biked 6, and swam umm....can't remember how far he swam, but it was far. He did it all in just a little over an hour. WOW! So proud of my Chaddy!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Saturday night we took the kids out to celebrate Cana not crying for the last 3 days of school. Chad had made that deal with her. Before we left I got a picture of her in her rainboots Nana had bought her.
Pictures from Rosie's
Then it was off to the movies. She had picked Marmaduke at the $1 movies. I thought that it must be terrible because hardly anyone was in the theater, but it turned out to be really funny. I think I heard Chad laugh more than I heard the kids.
Really busy weekend and we had a lot of fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment