Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

WOW!  We have been busy this weekend!  Saturday we went to Hartselle to trick-or-treat/eat at my sister's house.  I made a pumpkin cake...

Supergirl and Spiderman ready to go!

Trick or treating at Mimi's...

Chad was wearing an old shirt of Super Trooper's so he went and bought a corndog to be Super Trooper for Halloween  (it's a joke that LSU fans smell like corndogs)

Cana, Colton, Hudson, Blake, and Preston before heading out...Frankenstein is a neighbor's child

Blake and Preston enjoying some of the treats that Amy brought the kids.  Cana and Colton wouldn't eat them, but I knew the boys would LOVE them...and they did!


Sunday afternoon we went to the Cook's house for Trunk-or Treat, games, and of course, food...we tried to get all of the kids in here, but we had some strays...in fact, after looking at the pictures I noticed that I don't even see Colton in the group!  Too many Spidermans were present!

Trunk or Treating...


I can't believe that both of my kids walked up to Nick with this costume on...I thought for sure they would be too afraid.  As far as I know, he never took the mask off so the kids didn't know who it was underneath the costume.


Trunk Fishing...

Hayride #1

Hayride #2

No comments: