Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend Update

Last Wednesday, Cana's school had their Thanksgiving meal.  Nana wasn't going to be able to make it, but she got called off work and was able to.  Chad came also and joined us.

On Thursday, Cana was out for Veteran's Day.  We decided to go on a family bike ride on the Rails to Trails.  It was a lot of fun.  Next time, though, we won't go down as far-- by the time we turned around Colton was ready to stop because the trail had an incline and it was harder for him to pedal.


Then we went to the $1 in Huntsville to see Nanny McPhee 2.  It was a really cute movie and the kids seemed to really enjoy it.  Of course, we then had to stop at Rosie's!
Sunday night, I peeked in on the kids and Colton and Cana had got in the same bunk and were holding hands.  I love my babies!

1 comment:

Corri Beth said...

I love the picture of the kids sleeping! ;)