Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads! I am tremendously blessed with a husband who is such a good daddy to our children. He loves them so much and they adore him! He spends time with them playing and goofing off. He also helps out so much with them. He is very involved and from the time he gets home from work...he is with them....hardly spending any time by himself. I am truly a lucky gal!

I also want to wish my Daddy a Happy Father's Day. He has always been such a good example for me. I look up to him so much and love him dearly! The kids love their Poppie!

Happy Father's Day to Grandaa too! I am so thankful that I married into such a loving family. The kids love spending time with him and playing with him. I am thankful for the example he has set for Chad to be a strong, Christian man.

We love you all!

No comments: