On Friday, I loaded up the kids and headed to see Rebekah and baby Marley. Rebekah was up and about and doing really well. Marley was just perfect! The kids enjoyed the visit also...until we nearly got thrown out for being too loud. During our visit, a nurse came in and shut the door. I apologized and she said it was just so the surgery patients could rest. I was so embarrassed! Oh, well! ...

...Then we went to McDonald's and picked up some lunch to take to the park. We sat under the same tree that my parents would take us to when I was little. We even have a picture of my daddy and me holding hands walking by the bridge. The kids love to go on a picnic. We noticed some water fountains nearby and so after lunch I told the kids we would go check it out...

...It turned out to be a Splash Pad. It had all kinds of fountains coming from all different angles. They were a little timid at first, but finally dove in and had a great time!

Colton got soaked!

All day Saturday, we played outside. Cana had to take a ride on the horse Nana and Poppie gave Colton for his birthday. They also got in the sprinkler and the pool.
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had fun! I'm so glad you came to visit us. Your kids are so cute, and it was a fun visit. Leave it to the two Marion Street Mouths to get into trouble! :-D
Post a Comment