Friday, June 27, 2008
Work, Work, Work
I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately...in fact I haven't thought much about it. I have been so busy getting internship hours at the library and working on assignments for my classes. I just had a presentation due that turned out to be 15 typed pages and around 60 slides. So, it's a little hectic right now. I also have renewed my appreciation for being able to stay home with my children. When I leave them to go to the library, I feel so guilty. I know they are in good hands and that they are having more fun at Mimi's house than they would at home...but the guilt remains. I know that some mothers do this everyday to contribute to their families. But it is just a hard thing for me to do...even for two days a week. I know pretty soon this will all be over and things will be back to "normal." This too, shall pass...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment