Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer Reading Program

This summer I am starting my library media internship. I have to get 300 hours completed in a year. 300 hours seems like a lot to a person who isn't working in the schools already. The staff at the public library has allowed me to plan and conduct the summer reading program to get hours. Luckily, there is another intern...so we are helping each other. This is a picture from the first day. I think everything went smoothly. We were even able to plan for the week ahead. I had a great time being with kids in a classroom setting again...however, I sure missed my own little ones. It was hard to leave them all day. Cana told me that she missed me and when we were laying in her bed together she cuddled up to me and said, "Mommy, I love you!" It made me not want to go anywhere without them again.



No comments: