Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bring the Rain

I have pointed out this blog before...but just in case you are not on the bandwagon and read this blog...you need to. This last entry...The Mourning and the Dancing...contains a very touching video tribute to her daughter who passed away the day she was born. They knew beforehand that this would happen. She talks about how the Peace of God was with her that day...and she was able to enjoy the small amount of time she had with her daughter. This woman has an awesome story and you can read older posts to learn more about it. She is an excellent writer and most of her blogs are like a little devotional time for me.

Let me warn you: I cried the "ugly cry" when I saw it. So if you are not wanting be emotional, you may not want to watch it...But you can still read the blog...she is very honest about her relationship with God. You will be blessed!

On my blog list (right hand side) just click on "Bring the Rain" or click here

2 comments:

momx2 said...

Oh no, I had to stop reading that blog. I will watch this tonite after the kids are in bed, they will worry about me because Im sure I will do the "ugly cry" too. BTW- I forgot to watch Oprah- did you record it yesterday??

Gretta said...

I check "Bring the Rain" almost daily. She is so uplifting & encouraging despite all they have been through. I have done the "ugly cry" more times than I can count reading her blog. I love it! Thanks for sharing...I love you girl!