Thursday, January 29, 2009

In Christ Alone

When we went to Stream Worship last weekend we heard a song that really got to me. They also had a video playing with scenes from The Passion and others while we were singing the song. This was not the actual video they showed but I wanted to share this one. I just LOVE this song! Make a deal with me though...if you start the video...you have to finish it! The best part for me is the end! Very powerful! Oh, and remember to scroll down and turn off the blog music on right hand side.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Lori,

This is David piggybacking again... Very cool video. I am addicted to your song playlist. Just ask Becky. I have it playing in the background while I work on the computer every day!

Thanks for sharing the video.

David

momx2 said...

This must have been what Cana was talking about in class last nite...she said yall had a song about JEsus on the computer. lol
very nice.

Gretta said...

Lori ... I too LOVE this song. If you can't worship at the feet of Jesus while you sing this song you need a "heart-check". Thanks for sharing! So glad you enjoyed Stream ... we hope to go next year!