Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Little Cowboy

I have been meaning to post this for a while, but with all of the holidays it has been put on the back burner. This was right before Chad and I went to Nashville for our anniversary. Mimi and Grandaa were going to keep the kids and take them to a rodeo. So, Colton had to try on his cowboy duds. He absolutely loves everything about a rodeo...hats, boots, horses, bulls, ropes...he even has a slight obsession with gates...I know, weird, huh? But he loves to pretend he is backing into the box and someone has to open the gate for him to rope...or that he is in the bucking chute and he says "open the gate" and nods his head...letting whoever know he is ready to ride. He is such a sweet boy and I love watching him pretending to be a cowboy!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

How cute is he!! Our sweet cowboy to protect us!