Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Statistics Anyone?

Well, I am officially back in the swing of things at school again. I began my last class for my Masters yesterday. I have saved this one for last, because it was...well...statistics. I do not like numbers. Fortunately, I am married to someone who does. I have already told Chad that he better be reading up on the material! I have been assured by others who have taken this course that it isn't as bad as it seems...so hopefully I will do well! By the way, why in the world would you need statistics to be a Library Media Specialist? No clue.

2 comments:

momx2 said...

I don't know.. But I didn't know why I had to have it to teach History either:( Good luck.

Becky said...

I took it in college- don't know that I could be much help on it now. It's one of those things I took, got through it, then promptly forgot about it! I don't remember it being real difficult though, so good luck!