Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Part 2

Christmas Morning...This is what the kids woke up to...notice the clock...It is 8:30 and the kids still aren't up...on Christmas morning! I am lucky that I am able to stay at home and the kids stay up later than probably most kids...so they sleep later. Sometimes it's 9:00, 9:30, or 10:00 before we get up. I know this will change when Cana starts school, but I am enjoying it for now! They ended up waking up around 9:30.
Santa brought boots! (That must be returned due to his foot not making it inside the boot!)
Cana's reaction to pretty much everything she got! Loved it!

Colton finally got his scooter!
New robe...with p.j.'s
New cowboy hat!
Cana really wanted this game!
Then we went over to Mimi and Grandaa's for lunch...
More presents...

These boots have a story of their own. In Memphis, Cana found these in a Target while shopping with Mimi and Amy. She REALLY wanted them, but they didn't have her size. BIG meltdown! But Amy found some in Baton Rouge and surprised Cana on Christmas!
Sunday afternoon we went to Grandma Ozell's for Christmas.
Playing around with Patrick...
and Aunt Cindy...
still more presents...

The great-grandkids...
Granddaddy Claud opening presents...with help from the kiddos
The family portrait that Cana insisted upon...

No comments: