Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my dear husband! We have been married 8 years as of around 2:00 this afternoon! If you know Chad, you know why I fell in love with him. He is such a loving, caring person. I have said this before, but he shows me he loves me everyday and has made me feel so secure in our marriage. I feel blessed by this because we live in a world where a lot of marriages are lacking in security and trust. From day one of our marriage, Chad has taken care of me financially in the best way he could. I know sometimes I complain about the Dave Ramsey plan and really wish I could have more "blow" money. However, I feel blessed that God chose Chad for me, who is talented in this area, to control the financial blessings that God gives us. We have everything we need and the rest is just material "wants." I would much rather come home to a loving family than a bunch of material possessions that can't love me back! :-) Sorry to get off-track...but I said all of that to say this...I know I am blessed and I try not to take my marriage for granted. I am sure there are days when I do, but I do realize what God has given me. Thanks, Chad, for 8 years of marriage! We have gone through triumphs, defeats, births, deaths, extreme happiness, and extreme sadness together and these have made our marriage stronger. A marriage is a lot of work but we are committed to striving to have the kind of marriage that God has designed for us...like Jim Bob and Michelle Dugger...(just a little inside joke). Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

momx2 said...

Happy anniversary to one of the cutest sweetest couples I know!!!

Gretta said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Joy said...

Ok, y'all still look the exact same!! LOL!! Congratulations on 8 years!! Y'all need to have a few more kids to be keeping up with the Duggars. =)