

http://portablenorthpole.tv/watch/c98f14ea8a669d39d8aa7d3fb0f35fca
This is a great site for Christmas time! I did this last year and my kids LOVED it! I did it again for them this year and they were in AWE! If you have children, go to this site and Santa sends your children a very personalized email that they will love! It takes about 5-10 minutes to fill out and then in seconds it is in your inbox. LOVE IT!
The link is the email that was made for Colton to give you an example if you haven't been to the site.
This is a great site for Christmas time! I did this last year and my kids LOVED it! I did it again for them this year and they were in AWE! If you have children, go to this site and Santa sends your children a very personalized email that they will love! It takes about 5-10 minutes to fill out and then in seconds it is in your inbox. LOVE IT!
The link is the email that was made for Colton to give you an example if you haven't been to the site.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing this with everybody! I just did one for each of my kids, and they were amazed. Brody was nodding along to Santa's questions like he thought Santa really was looking at him! I'll have to do this again next year.
Post a Comment