Thursday, December 3, 2009

More Catching Up...

For some reason I left out this picture in my previous post...so here it is...a nice family shot at AU! Thanks, Amy, for the trip!
Chad and Colt at the game
Shortly thereafter....I don't know how ANYONE could sleep in all of that noise! But both of my children did!
Riding the bull outside of Santa Fe Steakhouse after the game...
The next day we went to the Bass Pro Shop and what do you know?? Santa was there. So we waited in line to see the big guy...

and were awe-struck...
After we got home we finally go to spend some time with Mylie. This is her favorite spot to nap...under the Christmas tree.
Oh...and we started "The Elf on the Shelf" and we named him Buddy because the kids LOVE the movie Elf. Well, one morning Cana got out my old Bible when I was little and said she need to read a chapter in the Bible during breakfast. I think Buddy is making a change in her! :)
On Tuesday night we went to see Sydney perform in her Christmas chorus concert. They all did a really good job. The picture is blurry, but I tried!
Sydney had a piano solo in the program and did a great job! She played Pachelbel Canon in D. It made me think back to my wedding day since I walked out to that song. Here is a snipet...I couldn't get all of it.

1 comment:

Gretta said...

Can't believe they slept through the game & Sydney's solo is beautiful. That is one of my favorite songs to play as well.